Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome!
I decided to start a blog. I used to be a writer and I wish I was still writing. So, I decided to start a blog.
And honestly, it will mostly just be a place for me to talk. A place for me to talk about fashion. A place to talk about music. A place to talk design and style. A place to talk about books. A place to talk about the world. A place for me to talk about the things that inspire me. A place to talk about my travels. A place for me to talk. And please feel free to talk as well! We can talk! And yes, by 'talk', I mean 'type.' I am sure you got that, but just had to make sure. I am still figuring out how all this works and trying to settle on a design - so bare with me on that.
I will start my first post with a photo. Enjoy and please come back!
A graffiti shot. I heart graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment