Monday, January 2, 2012

A comment on 2012

Totally excited for the new year. Convinced it will bring great things. Resolutions in place. Positive outlook in check. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Blah blah blah. All of that and more. Etc etc etc.

On to more honest stuff... I honestly despise the month of January and looking forward to March/April. I feel like the year doesn't really begin until then. No offense to any of you who have a birthday or anniversary or anything like that before March/April. It's nothing against your special day. It's just that for me personally... The beginning of the year is always slow to start, boring and has no real rhythm. You know?
That being said. Expect more from me on the bloggy blog. Now that I have it on my phone...the excuse train stops here.
More sarcasm, opinions, photos and punnies for 2012. How is that for a resolution?

In other news... Excellent weather for this time of year, ay?

No comments:

Post a Comment